Government Purchase Orders/Invoices

This page is for government entities (Counties, Cities, towns, etc.) who wish to pay for their employees to take agricultural online continuing education credits and require an invoice or purchase order / W-9 form. (Credit Cards, ACH, and Checks accepted).  You can also buy courses on-demand below if a purchase order is not needed, and all government agencies are automatically tax exempt.  Please contact Aaron Mackie by phone at 251-583-5972 or by email at with questions.